Amount awarded to successful applicants is contingent on the income which the Gliozzo Endowment generates.
- United States Citizen all permanent residents;
- MSU doctoral student who has completed adequate credits to have dissertation research objectives and ideally has defended or is in the process of defending a dissertation proposal.
Permissible Uses of the Award:
To be utilized for pre-dissertation visits to the doctoral research site in a country outside the United States.
- Completed Gliozzo Dissertation Research Scholarship Application Form;
- Letter of application describing how scholarship funds would be utilized vis-à-vis student's program of study and how the research project will contribute to extant scholarship;
- Letter of support from applicant's academic or research adviser (Reference letters are confidential and will only be shared with members of the Selection Committee);
Note: Reference letters may be sent electronically with a signed and sealed hard copy to follow.
- Letter of support from a second faculty member;
- Official MSU transcript that includes fall 2015 grades. Transcripts from previously-attended educational institutions are not required;
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS BY 18 MARCH 2016 TO:
Office of the Dean
International Studies and Programs
Michigan State University
427 N. Shaw Lane, Room 207
East Lansing, MI 48824-1035
Phone: +1 517 355 2350
Fax: +1 517 353 7254
E-mail Address: email@example.com