International Studies And Program | Michigan State University -- About
MSU's International Distinctions
- MSU is ranked first for study abroad participation, among public universities, with more than 260 program in over 60 countries on all continents
- MSU is ranked 9th for international student enrollment among public universities, with thousands of students and scholars from more than 130 counties
- More than 25 internationally focused centers, institutes, offices, and programs, located in ISP and throughout the university
- Four internationally focused centers currently designated as national resource and language resource centers through the U.S. Department of Education Title VI program
- MSU ranks No.6 for all-time producer of Peace Corps volunteers
- One of Top 100 Global Universities according to Newsweek/MSNBC rankings
- One of a small set of universities selected to participate in the Fulbright-affiliated Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programs.
- MSU is one of seven institutions in the world selected to be part of the USAID's Higher Education Solutions Network- designed to develop solutions to global development challenges
- MSU is one of seven American universities who have partnered with the MasterCard Foundation on a $500 million African Scholars program to educate the next generation of African leader.
- 2005 recipient of Goldman Sachs Foundation Prize for Excellence in International Education
- 2006 recipient of Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization